The Alfalift HDR is a 3 dimensional hydraulic platform specifically designed for use in spray booths and on paint lines, it is also ideal for use in other hazardous areas. The use of the HDR platform allows a safer, faster spray application, masking or inspection. Productivity and quality of finish are also improved. The HDR is the ideal solution to those working with large commercial vehicles and components.
The Alfalift HDR platform is designed to carry 1 operative and equipment with a maximum load of 150kg.
The platform has many safety features including measures against pinches and leaks in the hydraulics and measures preventing electrical failures. It not only complies with all the safety regulations for lifting platforms but also those for spraybooths.
The controls are within the cage and operate the platform for vertical, horizontal and in/out movement.
Inner width cage
Inner length cage
Rails and accessories inside/outside booth
The following items are required in the booth:
- The upperrail on both sides of the booth
- The bottom rail on the underside of the booth
- Cable chain for all cables (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical)
- Electrical cables, hydraulic piping, pneumatic piping
The following items are required outside the booth:
- Hydraulic group + fixed piping to the group
- All electrical cables to the board
The cage of platform
The cage of the HD platform is made of mechanically welded tubes. The floor is a gridfloor that allows the ventilation of the booth to pass through the floor. The platform is surrounded with railings and a baseboard.
The access doors are located on front and side of the platfom and have the same height as the railings. The doors open to the inside and close automatically thanks to a spring located in the hinge.
The cage is designed to lift up 1 person and his equipment (150kg). On demand a light unit 2x58W ATEX can be mounted on the top of the platform.
Operations and movements
A control box a the back of the cage (optional with foot pedals) grants the operator the ability to move the platform in the desired direction, vertical movement (up/down) is done by hydraulic cylinder, where as the swivelling movement can be done manualy. the movement longwise the walls of the booth is by electrical motor (EX-version)
Regulations and safety
The platforms HD are CE-approved and complies with the requirements for the use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX zone 2 Cat. 3G/D). Each platform has by default the following safety measurements:
- Safety measures against pinches and leaks in the hydraulical circuit
- Safety measures to prevent electrial failures
- Safety measures against overweight
- Safety measures against obstacles on the ground
- Safety measures against unwanted opening of the access doors
- Safety measures required by ATEX regulations
Up / Down
Max 10m / min
Left / Right
Max 12m / min